WhatsApp is a very famous and important messaging application for all users whether they are Android or iOS users. It doesn’t need any introduction because the app rules everyone’s hearts. Therefore, it has become the most downloaded application on Google Play Store. The reason for the success of Whatsapp is its awesome features and easy interface. It has so many features that certainly enhance users chatting experience, the features list is below if you want to know. With the help of WhatsApp, you can send and receive messages for free, however, it uses your mobile’s internet connection. Users can also send and receive multimedia messages such as photos, videos, documents, and voice messages.
WhatsApp developers provide new features and security improvements from time to time so always use the latest version of this app. Most of Android users download WhatsApp from Google Play Store, which is necessary but we know that sometimes it takes too long time to provide the latest updates, so we recommend you download the WhatsApp.apk file from the link provided below. We regularly upload the latest version of WhatsApp without any changes and modifications.
Download WhatsApp APK
|File Size||81.9 MB|
|Requires Android Version||Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) and Up|
|Updated On||22 September 2023|
One of the most desirable features in WhatsApp has end-to-end encryption security that ensures only you and the person who is communicating with you can read the messages, no one can read your messages, not even WhatsApp. The app also has voice and video calling features to improve your negotiation between friends or family members. It only uses your phone’s internet connection to make the calls. There are even no extra charges to make calls internationally whether it is a voice or video. As well as the messaging features, the app also has some other useful features such as you can send PDF files, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows, contacts, GIFs, and much more.
What’s New in 2023
- You can now instantly record and send video messages in chats. To get started, tap on the microphone icon in chats to switch to video.
- Screen sharing is now supported in video calls. Start a video call and tap on the new “screen share” button to get started.
- Added message editing support for media with captions.
- Updated UI with Material 3 Menus and Switches.
Features of WhatsApp
- Send messages to your friends and family members for free. It just uses a little bit of your phone’s data.
- You can send and receive images, contacts, documents, videos, animated GIF files, voice messages, and much more
- Make video and voice calls to your favorite members for free.
- Create so many groups and add up to 256 members in a single group.
- Stop auto download of images and videos to save your data.
- End-to-end encryption to secure your chats.
- Share your current location.
- Choose plenty of Indian languages from the setting.
- Backup and restore your text messages, photos, and videos on Google Drive.
- The app allows your phone to enable two-step verification for better security.
- Change your account number several times.
- You can choose dark or light mode.
- Block annoying and spam contact with a just single click.
- Users can delete a WhatsApp message.
- Mute the sound of any group or a contact for a time period, i.e. 1 day, 1 week, or 1 year.
- Different types of privacy options to control last seen, profile picture, and much more.
- Bookmark specific messages from star option.
- You can delete their WhatsApp account anytime.
- Send and receive WhatsApp messages from your computer using WhatsApp web.
To download the latest version of WhatsApp messenger for Android smartphones just click on the link provided above. We regularly update this article as soon as the newest version provides by WhatsApp developers.